Aydah Joy Almost 8 Months | Personal
November 17, 2017 , Personal
When your family has all made comments about the newborn photos still hanging on your wall you know it might be time. It is not the fact they are STILL up but the fact she looks so different and there is none of her now. So after this I am going to send an order over to Millers and get Aydah- almost 8 month old Aydah- up on the walls! I haven’t blogged and done all the things I raved about being good at when I had Emlyn. Not because I haven’t had the time but truthfully I haven’t wanted to spend the time doing those things.
I think with this being my second baby I have learned just how fast the time goes. I look at Emlyn now and the mom guilt I exchanged for those blogs and extra work times instead of being with her is a real thing. You live you learn right? So I promise I will stop in and share and I will do what I feel is right. When opportunities like now present themselves I will take them! The baby is asleep and Em is at school, which those two things never find themselves at the same time.
So here is where she is at!
- She is SORT OF crawling. She hikes her knees to her chest and then falls forward and then picks her self right back up and hikes her knees. It is a creative crawl but at least she is moving! ha!
- She is still pretty wobbly when she sits though because when she sees something she wants she just lunges at it.
- She eats everything. Seriously. She doesn’t care! Food is food and she will take it!
- She is sleeping from 7am-5pm every night and then nurses for 15 minutes and then goes back down to bed for 2-3 hours. YAY! We like sleep around here.
- Laughing is her new thing and she does it with her eyes closed!
- She cracks up the most at Emlyn.
- She can’t hang in the car. She passes out almost every time.
- She is the easiest baby ever when you are on the go. So good when we have to go to the store.
- She wants my computer… like now.
- She started dancing a few weeks ago.
Sharing, serving, and celebrating,
Andrew + Chrissy