FIVE THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW
- Andrew and I are obsessed with holiday and seasonal decorations. Every new season we head to Joanne’s and look at their seasonal home decor. With our coupons we always get the best deals there and we love keeping our home festive! Christmas is the craziest but we have built quite the fall repertoire as well!
- Our first love connection was over pickles. We both worked at the same christian book store and I saw a jar of pickles in the fridge at work. I asked whose they were so I could have one and when I found out they were his it was all love from there. We even had a pickle buffet at our wedding. A lot of people buy us pickles for our birthdays and holidays. We are Klaussen advocates!
- We try and make time in our schedule just for a day home. We usually make it 3 or 4 hours before we go stir crazy. We always laugh because we just can’t seem to stay home. We love to be busy and on the move. Thankfully our Emlyn is the same way.
- Andrew gets up at 4:15am in the morning to work out. He lifts in our basement and usually runs a mile or two. This is the easiest time for him to stay disciplined. I, Chrissy, on the other hand.. love my sleep. I think 4:15am is CRAZY! haha ! However, I joined LA Fitness 6 weeks ago and I swim around 50 laps two times a week and I also love spin class. Emlyn and I make the trek to the gym 3-4 times a week around 9am.
- Andrew and I never sleep separately. We both have made a commitment that no matter how mad we are… we MUST sleep in the same bed. There have been nights that have been super hard but we believe that the commitment of sleeping in the same bed even when mad… speaks so much more. It says “I love you always. You may make me mad but I am not going anywhere!”
Sharing, serving, and celebrating,
Andrew + Chrissy