For some reason I just want to talk about Emlyn! Photography and this business are a HUGE part of our life, but I always want to remind people what really matters. I don’t ever want to get stuck in a box with our business and think that things HAVE to be a certain way. So this post may not be a beautiful wedding and it probably won’t get as many hits, but I just don’t care. I want to share the good, the bad, the real, and the ugly. I want to share what the other half of our life looks like. So I am not going to apologize for the overload in Emlyn pictures.. Instead, I am going to declare this post ALL ABOUT Emlyn because she is our world and she deserves it! 😀
So here are some updates on our busy little #Emlyngram!
- She started preschool in October and LOVES it! She doesn’t really share with us AT ALL what she does there, but as soon as she is around other family members she tells them all about it. We always hide behind a wall and get a listen when we can. Despite her lack of conversation, we can tell how much she loves it!
- She is talking like CRAZY! She never stops except when we want to know about school. I now know what my parents went through with me! As adorable as her little accent and funny words are, sometimes silence is welcomed! She likes to talk about her day, about animals, and she loves to pretend right now! She calls it “Pre-ing-tend.” She likes to tell us where to drive and tries to boss us around. She is a typical three year old! Ha!
- She is so repetitive! She wakes up and asks for the same things, like “Waffles,” “Two of them,” and “Mommy you have to zip me up!” She likes to play the same games all the time and watch the same TV shows. She is just like her daddy in this area!
- She is obsessed with Peppa the Pig and Daniel Tiger. She recently found Paw Patrol and is starting to go that direction some too!
- She likes to build tents, read books, jump on her bed, play in the bath, color and make crafts, play her matching game, and Hi-Ho Cherry O!
- She is HUGE! With her daddy being 6′ 3″ and I am 5′ 10″ it was inevitable. She is now out of toddler clothes and in 6-8 girls sizes. She is THREE. Most kids her age are in 3t or 4t!
- She still sleeps like a champ, but that time change was a killer. 6:30 a.m. has been a frequent wake up time since then.
- Her favorite foods are CHEESE, mac n’ CHEESE, CHEESE pizza, turkey, veggies and fruit, cereal, waffles, and that is pretty much it! She is SO picky, but we are trying to add one thing in at a time! 😀
- Our girl is a giggle queen! She loves to laugh and be tickled and chased. She is full of joy!
- Did I mention that we love her? 😀
Hope you enjoyed getting to know our sweet pie!
Sharing, serving, and celebrating,
Andrew + Chrissy