OHIO Update | Ohio Wedding Photographers
Wow! What a whirlwind we have been on these last two weeks. I can hardly believe it has been two weeks since we moved. So much has happened. We have managed to visit the hospital for 7 hours (We thought Emlyn had swallowed Pop-Pops heart medicine), and I have even broken a toe. To say it has been a little chaotic is an understatement. Here is the recap of all we have done and what we are hoping for.
1. We moved in and unpacked as fast as we could (Had our first house visitors from PA the day after we moved in.. it was awesome!) and then headed out to Kentucky for 4 days. This was a adult only trip and it was fantastic. We rested, prayed and geared up for this season!
2. We stopped at IKEA in Kentucky and got a few things for my new office space (I will tell you about it soon). We didn’t get everything we wanted because our car is so small. We managed to squeeze a few things in though!
3. We toured The Four Roses distillery! Wow what an experience! I can’t say I am a fan of bourbon but Andrew is growing to like it for special occasions and was really interested in the tour.
4. We have swam, played with old friends and new friends. As I mentioned we visited the hospital. It was a LONG night but it was quite the experience. Emlyn loved it! haha!
5. I have been buying pictures frames, fabric, paint and more to decorate our new office space.
6. Andrew spoke 2 weeks in a row at The FC and did a fantastic job! We are adjusting to our new church and loving it!
7. Andrew started working part time for my parents at our local family owned pizza shop. He is actually loving it!
8. Emlyn finally got her FIRST haircut and she saw he FIRST movie at the theaters. Well kind of. She lasted 45 minutes. lol
9. I have had a total of 1.5 hours in the office since we moved. Which means I am behind on almost everything. Life is going to be a huge adjustment out here and I am hoping to find a set schedule soon to work and have balance.
10. We are putting A LOT more miles on our cars out here.. We have noticed everything is about 10-15 miles away from where we live… Praying God provides in this season to prepare us for a house that will be closer and more convenient.
So it is all crazy but CRAZY good.. why because we know we are taking a step of faith and we believe this is God’s plan for our lives. We are super excited to see what God has in store for us here! More to come soon. I stopped by the office just to write this blog to keep you all posted. I miss blogging and spending time on our business and it feels good to stop and say HI to you all! Thanks again.. Talk to you soon!
Sharing, serving, and celebrating,
Andrew + Chrissy